When you join the Y you’re coming together with men, women and children from your community who are committed to youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.
We know firsthand how difficult it can be to find balance in life. That’s why we’re here with you every day making sure that you, your family and your community have the resources and support needed to learn, grow and thrive.
With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership will not just bring about meaningful change in yourself but in your community too.
Membership categories and a variety of programs to meet the needs of individuals, families, and children include:
- Fully trained staff members who are always ready to assist you in achieving your goals
- Clean, well maintained facilities with modern fitness equipment
- Free standard land and water fitness classes
- Free Babysitting Service for up to 2 hours per day when open and available
- Free day use of lockers (with your own lock)
- Special member rates on all programs, including youth sports, swim lessons, personal training and YMCA Camp Benson.
Monthly Membership Rates
At the initial time of joining the YMCA, we will charge a new member join fee which consists of your first month of membership in full. If you renew your membership, this join fee will be waived as long as you keep your membership active. Placing your membership on hold for a three or six month period will also waive the new member join fees. Upgrading or downgrading your categories will not create a join fee and thus will waive the fee as well.
Youth Membership $20.00/month
Any youth age 17 and younger. A new member join fee of $20.00 at time of joining.
Two Youth Memberships $35.00/month
Any two (2) youth age 17 and younger. A new member join fee of $35.00 at time of joining.
Young Adult $32.00/month
One young adult age 18 to 29 may join with this category. A new member join fee of $32.00 at time of joining.
One adult age 30 to 59 years of age. A new member join fee of $40.00 at time of joining.
Two Adults $55.00/month
Two adults in the same household and ages 30 to 59. A new member join fee of $55.00 at time of joining.
One Adult plus Dependents $50.00/month
One adult in a household plus any dependent children up to age 24 that is still enrolled in school. A new member join fee of $50.00 at time of joining.
Two Adults plus Depentents $65.00/month
Two adults in a household plus any dependent children up to age 24 that is still enrolled in school. A new member join fee of $65.00 at time of joining.
Senior Adult $36.00/month
One adult age 60 plus. A new member join fee of $36.00 at time of joining.
Senior Family $50.00/month
Any senior couple age 60 plus and caring for any dependent children up to age 24 that is still enrolled in school. A new member join fee of $50.00 at time of joining.
YMCA Cancellation Policy
- Bank drafts are withdrawn on the third (3rd) or fifteenth (15th) of every month; therefore a Cancellation form MUST be completed in writing by the 25th of every month prior to the month you wish to cancel.
- Bank drafts come out on the fifteenth (15th) or first (3rd) of every month. When the draft is Saturday/Sunday or Holiday it may be taken up to four (4 days) before or after your draft date. EFT Returns can take up to five (5) business days after the draft, and will be processed through a second time and third time if necessary. We are not responsible for NSF charges.
All cancellations must be may prior to the 25th of the month you wish to cancel your membership. The YMCA does need to verify your identity and requests that all request for memberships to be cancelled to be completed in person or via email at email@example.com. We apologize for any inconvenience for these requests, but we do need to verify your information before any changes may be made to your account.