When you join the Y you’re coming together with men, women and children from your community who are committed to youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.
We know firsthand how difficult it can be to find balance in life. That’s why we’re here with you every day making sure that you, your family and your community have the resources and support needed to learn, grow and thrive.
With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership will not just bring about meaningful change in yourself but in your community too.
Membership categories and a variety of programs to meet the needs of individuals, families, and children include:
- Fully trained staff members who are always ready to assist you in achieving your goals
- Clean, well maintained facilities with modern fitness equipment
- Free standard land and water fitness classes
- Free Babysitting Service for up to 2 hours per day when open and available (currently unavailbe during the pandemic)
- Free day use of lockers (with your own lock)
- Sauna – (Out of service until Restore IL Phase 5)
- Whirlpool- (Out of service until Restore IL Phase 5)
- Special member rates on all programs, including youth sports, swim lessons, personal training and YMCA Camp Benson.
Monthly Membership Rates
- Youth $20.00
- 2 Youth $35.00
- Young Adult (18-29) $32.00
- Adult (30+) $40.00
- 2 Adults $55.00
- Family $65.00
- Single Parent Family $50.00
- Senior Adult (60+) $36.00
- Senior Family (60+) $49.75
YMCA Cancellation Policy
- Bank drafts are withdrawn on the third (3rd) or fifteenth (15th) of every month; therefore a Cancellation form MUST be completed in writing by the 25th of every month prior to the month you wish to cancel.
- Bank drafts come out on the fifteenth (15th) or first (3rd) of every month. When the draft is Saturday/Sunday or Holiday it may be taken up to four (4 days) before or after your draft date. EFT Returns can take up to five (5) business days after the draft, and will be processed through a second time and third time if necessary. We are not responsible for NSF charges.
All cancellations must be may prior to the 25th of the month you wish to cancel your membership. The YMCA does need to verify your identity and requests that all request for memberships to be cancelled to be completed in person or via email at email@example.com. We apologize for any inconvenience for these requests, but we do need to verify your information before any changes may be made to your account.