Make A Difference
Work with us & join our cause
At the Y, you can discover your passion and a lifelong career helping solve some of the nation’s most pressing social issues.
The Y invests in you
We are dedicated to helping you reach your professional goals because we want you to feel valued in your work and confident in your potential. Here at the Y, supervisors believe in you and help you succeed. You’ll be encouraged to become a leader through:
Character is what counts at the Y, where our values: caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility shape our culture. The Y is a diverse community where your colleagues quickly become your friends.
Please ensure that you complete ALL past work references and ALL personal references in order for your application to be valid. All incomplete employment applications will be sent back and not considered for open positions until all areas are complete.
Sports and Recreation Manager
- Must be 21 or older
- Possess an Associates Degree or higher
- Previous customer service experience a plus.
- Experience in athletics, sports and recreation programs a must.
- Flexible work hours based upon program needs and work schedules.
Morning Preschool Teacher
- Must have an early childhood education certificate or degree equivalent.
- Able to work mornings
- Be knowledgable and adhere to Illinois DCFS Standards
- Ability to work with and communicate with parents.
- Must be 15 or older
- Must be a strong swimmer
- Currently lifeguard certified, or willing to obtain the certification via our classes
- must be available weekday mornings and early afternoons.
- Must work well with the public.